HM Land Registry

Trafalgar House 1 Bedford Park
Croydon CR0 2AQ
HM Land Registry register the ownership of land and property in England and Wales. Anyone buying or selling land or property, or taking out a mortgage, must apply to HM Land Registry to register.
0300 006 0411
Public Sector

Sign up for our newsletter

Keep up-to-date-with the latest news and updates by subscribing to our monthly newsletter