Following on from the announcement of the Superloop expansion from Bromley to Croydon, TFL has announced further changes to bus services in the town centre, with an update to stopping arrangements. Minor routeing changes will follow these updates to allow buses to reach the new stops.
The stopping arrangement changes are as follows:
- Routes 60 towards Streatham and 109/N109 towards Brixton will serve bus stop KL on St. George’s Walk instead of stop KC on Park Lane.
- Routes 119 towards Bromley, 312 towards Norwood Junction and 433 & 466 towards Addington Village will serve bus stop KM on St. George’s Walk instead of stop KC on Park Lane.
- Routes 166 towards West Croydon, 407 towards Sutton and 645 towards Waddon will serve bus stop KK on St. George’s Walk instead of stop KD on Park Lane.
- Routes 455 towards Wallington, 468 towards Elephant & Castle, N68 towards Tottenham Court Road and N250 towards Brixton will serve bus stop KD instead of KC on Park Lane.
- Route 312 towards South Croydon will serve bus stop KH instead of KJ on Park Street.
There will be no changes to timetables on any of the above routes.
Times from the revised stops will be available soon for each route in the TFL journey planner tool: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey.