Using our established partnerships and position, we’re ensuring a rapid, coordinated local response to the COVID-19 crisis and its implications, and planning a comprehensive response to support the future of Croydon’s business community.
We are dedicated to delivering on the plans in preparation to support the COVID-19 recovery:
• Representing you, our members, on the Strategic Coordination Group for businesses with the Greater London Authority so that Croydon’s businesses views and concerns are considered
• Spearheading the new COVID-19 Business Task Force for Croydon, created to provide the necessary communications, mechanisms and support in the short, medium and long term
• Working with partners in devising a well thought out and intelligence led strategy designed to support the local economy
• Re-focusing our activities, initiatives and services, tailoring our approach, considering the current challenges we face in order to meet the needs of the future
• Providing business critical communications and support so that you have the knowledge and information you need to act locally
• Engaging with you and your staff regularly offering support to those that require it
• Working with our partners, the creation of a business support hotline to support current and future needs
We have set up a dedicated COVID-19 section on Croydon BID website with useful links to regularly updated government resources, which are also included at the end of this month’s newsletter.
As a tightknit team, we have benefitted from the agility to move to homeworking, and the ability to respond and adapt rapidly. We continue to support the resilience, innovation and duty of care of our BID members, in the toughest of circumstances. When we have overcome the COVID-19 pandemic, Croydon BID will play a central role in encouraging visitors back to Croydon, working collaboratively with partners such as Croydon Council.
We want to thank you all for your resilience and patience in these testing times.
For the most up to date information and support, please follow the links on our dedicated COVID 19 section, or as below.
Please feel free to get in touch at any time.